This weekend is an opportunity to get out enjoy the last traditional weekend of the summer! It’s a little different in Tampa, because school has already started and the best weather of the year is just a few weeks away. No snow, but great outdoor weather will soon be here! And there still a lot of great things to do here.
- The Tampa Bay Rays start a 4-game series against the Boston Red Sox tonight. The first pitch is at 7:10pm and Chris Archer will be on the mound for the Rays. Go Rays!
- Tonight at MOSI admission is $5 after 6pm for the “After Dark and Food Truck Rally”.
- On Saturday, the Capitol Theater in downtown Clearwater will show two classic disaster movies from the 70′s “The Poseidon Adventure” and “The Towering Inferno”. Start time is 7pm.
- This is also the last weekend for active duty military families to take advantage of the Blue Star Initiative for free admission to various museums.
- All weekend long is the Tarpon Spring Docks Arts and Crafts Festival with plant, food and of course Arts and Crafts.
- On Sunday after 5pm, the Florida Aquarium is offering $15 admission!
This page is powered by MilitaryByOwner.com your one stop for military relocation!