It’s been a little cooler than normal, but it should start warming up this weekend! This weekend is filled with plenty of holiday fun and it is still a great time to watch the sunset from the beach.
- Enjoy the beach at Treasure Island during Sanding Ovations. This is Treasure Island’s Master Cup Sand Sculpting Competition and Music Festival, a four day competition of ten sand sculpting masters from throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
- Even with the warm up, you can go ice skating in downtown Tampa. Tampa’s Downtown On Ice rink opens up on Friday evening and for $10 you will receive a pair of ice skates and 90 minutes on the ice.
- The Seaboard Seafood Festival runs on Saturday and Sunday at Curtis Hixon Park in downtown Tampa.
- The Enchanted Tree Lighting Ceremony & Holiday Street Party takes place at Hyde Park Village in south Tampa on Saturday starting at 5pm. This is great event for kids. Check out the food trucks, vendors and free music!
- On Saturday in St. Pete stop by Shopapalooza and get your holiday shopping done early where you can shop from over 100 vendors!
- Learn about the cigar making history of Ybor City during the La Verbena Festival from noon to 5pm on Sunday.
If you have suggestion on other things to do, please leave a comment. Enjoy the weekend!
This page is powered by MilitaryByOwner.com your one stop for military relocation!