The cool weather has finally arrived in Tampa! Or at least this week the rain has cooled down the temperature! It is still good beach weather or a perfect time for enjoy other outdoor activity.
If you want to do something inside, then here a few suggestions:
- On Saturday, the Tampa Bay Lightning Fan Fest takes place at Amalie Arena in the Channelside District of Tampa. It starts at 9am with former players signing autographs and street hockey on the plaza. For this free event the arena opens at 9:20am and events run until 3:30pm. Parking is $5.
- Saturday is free admission to many local museums as part of the Smithsonian Museum Day Live!
- Admission to MOSI is $5.
- Sci-Con take place all weekend at the Grand Hyatt at Rocky Point.
For the outdoors:
- Sweetfield Farms in Masaryktown will have the Corn Maze Fall Fest on Saturday and Sunday.
- Gulfport hosts the Tangerine Blues Fest all weekend long.
- On Saturday at 8am, come out to downtown’s Curtis Hixon Park for the Chick-Fil-A Fall Stampede for a 5k and 1-mile fun run.
- All weekend long the Super Boat National Championship takes place at Clearwater Beach.
Have a great time this weekend and please share any fun events that you are going to attend. Share them here in the comments section or on our MacDill Happenings Facebook page. You can also Tweet at us at @MacDillHappenin.
This page is brought to you by MilitaryByOwner.com your one stop for military relocation.