The cool weather has finally arrived in Tampa! The humidity during the day is almost non-existent and it’s almost cool enough in the evenings for a light jacket! There are always a lot of things to do in Tampa.
- John’s Pass Seafood Festival starts on Friday at 3pm with a Halloween Block Party. The Festival runs through Sunday.
- In St. Pete on Friday and Saturday is Howl-O-Fest at Boyd Hill. This family friendly event will have hay rides, arts & crafts, and a spooky trail.
- On Saturday starting at 11am, Ybor City’s Centro Ybor will host a free Pumpkin Patch. There will be free pumpkins for kids while they last. And kids can go trick-o-treating at the shops in Centro Ybor.
- The Hyde Park Village Art Fair will start at 11am on Saturday in south Tampa.
- This will be the last weekend before Halloween so you may want to go out and get scared! Florida Haunted Houses will give you a list of many scary attractions to visit including haunted houses, hay rides and a haunted lake!
- Do you still need t visit a pumpkin patch? Pumpkin Patch.org has all the information you need to find pumpkins and corn mazes in the MacDill AFB area.
- The local amusement parks and the Lowery Park zoo will be holding the last of their Halloween events. Remember to check the IT&T office on MacDill for discount tickets and share your pictures with us on our Facebook page!
- Check out a sunset! They have been spectacular the last few days!! Share with me your favorite beach to watch the sunset! Mine is Holmes Beach on Ana Maria island.
Lots of fun and scary things to do this weekend! If you have an event you would like me to share leave me a comment here on the blog. (See comments section below) or leave a comment on Facebook or tweet to @MacDillHappenin.
This page is powered by MilitaryByOwner.com your one stop for military relocation!