Looks like the weather should cooperate this weekend, so you take advantage of all the things going on this weekend in the Tampa Bay area. There are always things to do outside like going to the beach or to Busch Gardens and things to do inside like visiting one of the many museums!
- Today at 5:30pm at the MacDill AFB movie theater “The Lego Movie” will be shown. It’s free to attend and you can bring your own snacks. Just make sure you clean up after yourselves.
- The red hot Tampa Bay Rays are back in town and take on the Boston Red Sox for a 3-game series starting on Friday at the Trop. The first pitch will be thrown at 7:10pm with David Price scheduled to start!
- Check out the beach during Flip Flop Fourth Friday at Madeira Beach. Starting at 5pm, Madeira Way will be full of music, fun, food and vendors! Plus you will get a great view of the sunset!
- On Saturday, the Tampa Bay Rays open up the Trop for invite local youth ages 12 to 17 to Tropicana Field to participate in a morning of exercise and fun. This event runs from 10am to noon. There is a limited number of spaces available, so make sure you call 727-825-3306 to reserve a spot.
- Also on Saturday at the Trop, from 10:30am to noon, join DJ Kitty and the Ray team to celebrate National Dance Day.
- On Sunday, the historic Tampa Theatre will show the comedy classic “Blazing Saddles” at 3pm.
We hope you enjoy your weekend and please share any ideas you have on fun things to do this weekend with us! You can share here in our comments section or on our Facebook page. You can also send us a tweet @MacDill Happenin.
This page is brought to you by MilitaryByOwner.com your one stop source for Military relocation information.